Monday, April 28, 2008

in praise of the BBC

I get my news from many sources each day, one of which is the BBC. There are a lot of things I like about the BBC, including the one minute news option (one minute! do you not have one minute per day to catch up on world news?) go to the news page and click on (what else?) one minute news. I also like the day in pictures feature. One of my favorite features, however, is the special reports. Whenever I feel a little behind on an important news story, I check to see if there is a special report. Usually there is and it will include a Q&A, pictures, and all relevant news stories on that topic. For example, I've been blogging a little bit about the current food price crisis and how it has affected me. If you feel a little behind, check out the BBC's Special Report On World Food Prices to read relevant news stories, and see charts and pictures. Enjoy.

No comments: