Thursday, April 24, 2008

wouldn't it seem logical

that MICROSOFT Vista would be able to recognize a MICROSOFT life-cam without making me install drivers and dance a jig and sing a song and read it poetry? My favorite part of the process -- when MICROSOFT Vista told me that it couldn't recognize what type of camera I have. I got an error message that said "If you know the manufacturer of your device, visit the website." Yes, computer, I do know the manufacturer of my device, in fact YOU manufactured it, yes, YOU did, Microsoft. Billy, Billy, Billy Gates. It's a good thing I like the fact that you give lots of cash away. Sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahem...*cough*...*cough*...ubuntu
...*cough*...erm

shorlocker said...

Trust me Tracy... you have no idea. I support 30+ PC's with all their own little odd quirks! Oy!