YS Marko told about an exercise he did at his church. I am going to do it this weekend, and report back. If you feel so led, you should try. Sounds like a valuable exercise.
What you need:
A quiet space
A flat stone and sharpie (or piece of paper, cardboard, whatever.)
A pen and paper
Got the stuff? You're ready...
1. Write down the names of 5-10 people you love.
2. Write a word or phrase about each person writing what it is you love about them.
3. Write down the names of 5-10 people who love you
4. Next to each name, write what it is that this person loves about you
5. Finally, write down a list of things that God loves about you.
The stone and sharpie is to write down the most surprising thing that God loves about you, to keep as a reminder. Cool, eh? I'll let you know on Monday (or Tuesday) how it goes.